Gab Marcotti offers a single shot as to why Pep Guardiola may feel the need to sign Harry Kane this summer and not wait for Erling HAALAND. (1:49)
The summer transfer window is located in its last month for the main European leagues, which means that the largest clubs are looking to make a splash in the market before the new season begins. Check out the last gossip then and see all the official offers here.
Top Story: Silva Nixes from the city Move the spurs
Bernardo Silva has rejected a movement to Tottenham Hotspur as part of a potential treatment involving Harry Kane to Manchester City.
The athletic reports that the 27-year-old child does not intend to make the change to the Spurs and, on the other hand, is extending for a transfer to Spain.
It is well informed that Pep Guardiola is interested in a movement for the captain of England Kane, but Tottenham CEO, Daniel Levy is being celebrated for the correct assessment for the striker. The sources have told ESPN that Tottenham Value Kane, who has been three years in him, in more than £ 150 million.
According to reports, Silva was involved in a first offer for the 28-year-old kane that was later rejected. The city has made it known that Portugal International is free to leave the club after a four-year stay if they receive an adequate offer.
Atlético de Madrid is a club that has long been related to a movement for Silva and it is said that they are still interested in a swoop for him, as they seek to reinforce their ranks to retain the title of Laliga that won the season pass.
If he had to stay at the club, the game time could be limited for Silva after the arrival of £ 100 million of Aston Villa with the Etihad team that is still looking to raise funds from the back of his movement and any Potential movement for Kane.
- ESPN + guide: LALIGA, BUNESLIGA, MLS, FA CUP, more (U.S.)
- Stream ESPN FC daily in ESPN + (U.S. Solo)
- Do not you have ESPN? Get instant access
- Arsenal is looking to move three players from their squad before the end of the summer transfer window, according to the Fabrizio Roman transfer. The gunners expect to receive offers for Willian, Hector Bellerin and Lucas Torreira, none of whom has played a role in his opening day defeat to Brentford.
- United States International Weston McKennie could be prepared to get out of Juventus after a single season at Serial A Club. According to Calciomercato, which reports that Bianconneri are willing to listen to offers for those of 22 years. McKennie had done a good start on Juve after joining Schalke for € 18.5 million, but he played a more sporadic role as the season took.
- While expenses can be a priority in Barcelona in the midst of well-informed financial difficulties, there is still a vision of income at the Camp Nou. As it reports that Ronald Koeman expects to add Getafe Mauro Arambarri's midfielder into the rows of him, but as an initial loan movement, as they seek to solve their salary problems. Barcelona not only has to move some players to make possible a possible movement, it is reported that Getafe is extending for a club to activate the player's release clause of 25 million euros to leave it.
- Internazionale is growing reluctantly at the firm of Borussia Monchengladbach's striker Marcus Thuram, according to Sky Italy. The Nerazzurri have been looking to strengthen their attack options after the game of Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea, since it has already moved to sign Edin Dzeko as Rome this window. The initial assessment of the Bundesliga Club was € 30m, something that was unlikely to meet among those who will meet, but it is believed that the two parties have advanced in conversations since then.
- Jesse Lingard is prepared to leave Manchester United if the club can not guarantee game time, according to the times. The 28-year-old child impressed on loan last season for West Ham United, which returned to England that has a call before the European Championships. Lingard has been involved in the pre-season of Red Devil, marking the County of QPR and Derby, but with the strength of United in the attack depth, there is no guarantee that he has as much time as he wishes.